Hi all,
I have been using GLM FLEX for a within-subjects fMRI study (26 participants in a 2*3 fully within design).
The first factor (2 levels) is phase and the second factor (3 levels) is retrieval condition.
I have successfully run GLM  FLEX to extract the main effects of these factors as well as the interaction, but am having some problems setting up the contrasts to examine simple contrasts (i.e., comparing the two phases in each retrieval condition as well as comparing retrieval condition, irrespective of phase). Is this something I cam do in GLM FLEX?
Thanks for you help!

All the best,
Signy