Hi David,

Just my two cents.

You have 34 subjects and 3 sessions, but each session has many functional volumes (let's say 300 but they can be more or less depending on your particular case).

So in the first level your input images will be the 300 volumes of session one + the 300 from session two + 300 from sessions three all of them resliced, normalized and smoothed.

Luis.