Dear members of the SPM List,

I followed these steps:

1. Realign & Unwarp EPIs
2. Slice timing correction
3. Coregistration of T1 to mean EPI
4. New Segment and create DARTEL template of T1 images from all subjects
5. Normalise all EPI to MNI
6. Noramlise individual T1 images

Everything works fine except for one subject, see attached image. The
image is normalized but somehow shifted. The coregistration worked fine,
as seen on the right side of the attachment.

Can anybody give me a hint as to why this happens to this one subject
and not to any of the other ones? Can I maybe get this information from
the flow field by looking at it?

Regards,
Glad
--
Glad MIHAI, M.Sc. Biomedical Physics
Functional Imaging | University Clinic Greifswald