Shiyu,

If you have access to a copy of the original (unmoved) structural image, you can determine the reorientation you manually applied based on the two transformation matrixes in the original and moved structural image, and then apply that same transformation to your functional images. I wrote a small function to do this (attached) some time ago, which I haven’t tested extensively, so I can’t guarantee that it works all the time.

Andreas

Andreas Finkelmeyer, Ph.D.

Academic Psychiatry, Institute of Neuroscience

Wolfson Research Centre, Campus for Ageing and Vitality

Newcastle University

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE4 5PL, UK

Tel.: +44 (0)191 208 1357