Hi Helmut,

I checked it again and you're right. I found that the acquisition is
*interleaved
ascending* in my case starting with the odd numbers first. Thanks for the
link, this might be useful some time :).

greetings

David

--
David Hofmann (M.Sc.)
Institut für Medizinische Psychologie und Systemneurowissenschaften

Institute of Medical Psychology and Systems Neuroscience
University of Muenster
Von-Esmarch-Str. 52
D-48149 Muenster, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 251 - 83 52794