See below.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 1:24 PM, venkata Chaitanya <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi SPM Experts,

 I am doing statistical analysis of Longitudinal data in One group Comparison(data collected at 2 time points, 13 patients). I am using flexible factorial method.
Factors are
1)Name : Subject, Independence:yes,Variance:Unequal,Grand Mean Scaling: No, Ancova:NO
2)Name : time, Independence :No, Variance:Unequal,Grand Mean Scaling :no, Ancova :no

I would change variance to be equal.

My factor factor matrix is as follows

1       1       1       1
1       2       1       1
1       3       1       1
1       4       1       1
1       5       1       1
1       6       1       1
1       7       1       1
1       8       1       1
1       9       1       1
1       10      1       1
1       11      1       1
1       12      1       1
1       13      1       1
1       1       2       1
1       2       2       1
1       3       2       1
1       4       2       1
1       5       2       1
1       6       2       1
1       7       2       1
1       8       2       1
1       9       2       1
1       10      2       1
1       11      2       1
1       12      2       1
1       13      2       1

And for Statistical Analysis of longitudinal data in two groups I am using same flexible factorial method. My design is as follows.
Factors are
1)Name : Subject, Independence:yes,Variance:equal,Grand Mean Scaling: No, Ancova:NO
2)Name : group, Independence :yes, Variance:Unequal,Grand Mean Scaling :no, Ancova :no
2)Name : time, Independence :No, Variance:equal,Grand Mean Scaling :no, Ancova :no

And my factor Matrix is as follows.
1       1       1       1
1       2       1       1
1       3       1       1
1       4       1       1
1       5       1       1
1       6       1       1
1       7       1       1
1       8       1       1
1       9       1       1
1       10      1       1
1       11      1       1
1       12      1       1
1       13      1       1
1       1       2       1
1       2       2       1
1       3       2       1
1       4       2       1
1       5       2       1
1       6       2       1
1       7       2       1
1       8       2       1
1       9       2       1
1       10      2       1
1       11      2       1
1       12      2       1
1       13      2       1

I am assuming that you have the rest of matrix is a repeat of the above, but with 2s in the last column instead of 1s.

 So please have a look at them and correct me if i am wrong. Thank you so much for spending your precious time for correcting me.