Hi Shiyu,

Most probably the error is coming from the parameters used in the smoothing. The voxel size of the Karolinska template are 2mm, but your are using 1.52 as smoothing value. Not sure what is your reasoning for that value, but I will recommend you to try with a value of 8mm.

Regards,

David

El 03/07/2014, a las 21:05, TangShiyu <[log in to unmask]> escribi¨®:

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for the suggestion! But I coregistered the structural image to the template first, so they seem to have the same voxel size and centre point location when I checked them via "Display". To make the processing time shorter, I just tried to normalise one T2 image to the T2 template. Their orientation look quite similar in Check Reg, but the error still came up. Another thing I've tried is, I first used ImCalc to create a mean image of all my cases after I manual set them in the similar orientation and location. Then I tried to coregister and normalise individual images to the mean image. Still, I got the same error in normalise. I'm so confused about this situation.

Shiyu