From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tali Bitan
Sent: 14 July 2014 22:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Parameter estimates in DCM post-hoc

Dear DCM experts

When we run DCM post-hoc on a group of participants, we get the parameter estimates for the winning model in DCM_opt for each individual. However, when we specify a DCM model with the same structure of DCM_opt and estimate it in a conventional manner for the same individual we get entirely different parameter estimates.

What is the reason for that? Which one is more reliable?

Thanks a lot
Tali Bitan