Dear Erie,

What you need is the 'clone' method (help meeg/clone). You could see a usage example I'm e.g spm_eeg_crop.

Best,

Vladimir

On 9 Jul 2014, at 17:59, Erie Boorman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello, I'm using SPM to analyse some LFP data which has been epoched using EEG lab. However I would like to modify the size of the data object in SPM, creating a new data object so that I can run SPM functions and methods on that new data object. To be more concrete, my data object is currently 56 channels, 23986 samples/trial, 75 trials. I would like to create two different data objects that are different sizes which basically take portions of the existing data object. Could somebody suggest how to do this?

Many thanks in advance,
-Erie