Dear BeomJun,

Gareth might be able to help you with the specifics of the error you are
getting, but in general LCMV beamformer is not a suitable method for
analysis of evoked responses and especially auditory evoked responses which
have prominent synchronous bilateral activity. I would suggest you use the
imaging source reconstruction methods available in SPM for that.

Best,

Vladimir