I don't often venture into the statistics part of SPM, but I'd expect it to
be possible to set up such an analysis via many different routes.  I guess
you could use ANOVA, and specify that there are 4 groups, and then enter
processing speed as a covariate.  I don't know if you you would also want
to model interactions between processing speed and group membership though.
 You should probably also model out other possible confounds (age, sex, TIV
etc) too.

Best regards,
-John