This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Dear All

Does anyone have any recommendations for a scanner for a community group that I am working with:  ‘We have around £200 to spend on one that sings and dances.... A3 sized scanner, high quality, possibly one that scans and transfers photo negatives, easy to use, large storage on either USB or SD card and anything else that Scanners do. We don't really know, that's the problem - it might be that we don't need an all singing and dancing one, just a high quality A3 because we can do everything else at the local archives but ultimately we want to be able to use it at our Memory Days.

I thought I saw something on GEM recently about this but can’t see anything in the archives.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Claire

Claire Adler

Heritage Consultant: Learning, Community, Development

Internal Project Manager for the Huguenot Heritage Centre

268 Cherry Hinton Road

Cambridge

CB1 7AU

E: [log in to unmask]

T: 01223 411555

M: 07970671965

L: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=19585028&trk=hb_tab_pro_top

W: www.claireadler.co.uk

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST