From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anna Clements
Sent: 16 July 2014 20:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Automating data deposit

Just wondering who is using SWORD to deposit data into their CRIS or IR?

I remember a JISC survey some while back that asked about this but can't find any results published.

We are looking at ways of automating deposit from lab-based facilities and are keen to hear what others have used successfully or otherwise.

Many thanks

Anna

Anna Clements | Head of Research Data and Information Services

University of St Andrews Library | North Street | St Andrews | KY16 9TR|
T:01334 462761 | @AnnaKClements