Dear all,
I would like to invite you to a 3 hour seminar on enhancing access to public health research data, which is due to take place at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine on July 30th.

The seminar will report on findings of a Wellcome Trust funded study on the topic and provide an opportunity for participants to discuss future developments in the area. It will explore the following themes:

1. Current methods applied by Public Health Research Data Forum members to make research data available for access
2. Models and systems for data discovery in use by the broader research sector that are relevant to the public health community
3. Recommendations on approaches that may be applied to enable better access to public health and epidemiology research data

The session will be a mixture of presentation and panel discussion. A free lunch will also be provided following the session.

If you're interested in attending, programme details and information on how to register can be found at:
http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/newsevents/events/2014/07/discovery-of-public-health-epidemiology-research-data-seminar

For any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Kind regards,
Gareth
--
Gareth Knight