Dear list members,

*apologies for cross-posting*

Our free webinars are a great way to find out what MAXQDA is all about.
Limited to 10 participants, these informative 45-minute sessions provide a basic introduction to the most important MAXQDA functions. From the four-window structure to the visual tools to the wide range of licensing options, this 45-minute session will give you all the information you need to get started on your first project.

All our webinars are led by experienced researchers that have used the software for their own research projects, and they will be glad to answer questions that you may have at the end of the session.

Introduction to MAXQDA for Windows    July 10 - 2:00 pm (UTC)    English
Introduction to MAXQDA for Mac OS X   July 24 - 2:00 pm (UTC)    English

Sign up here:
http://www.maxqda.com/service/webinars

Sign up for German webinars:
http://www.maxqda.de/service/webinare-einfuhrung-in-maxqda

Best regards,
Your MAXQDA team
--

Nora Holzbach - Manager Public Relations & Communications

VERBI Software - Consult - Sozialforschung GmbH
Register: HRB 78781, AG Berlin Charlottenburg, Germany
USt-Id: DE 813142743
Geschäftsführerin / CEO: Anne Kuckartz M.A.

Marie-Elisabeth-Lüders-Straße 1
10625 Berlin
Germany

Tel: +49(0)30-338444-38
Web: www.maxqda.com / www.maxqda.de
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MAXQDA
Twitter: @VerbiSoftware

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. All transactions for the
purchase of VERBI products are subject to our general terms and conditions of sale,
published at: www.maxqda.com/index.php/terms