Ah-hah, the game is afoot! And who might be the arbiters or guardians of said craft, Michael?  To whom should we turn, Batman-like, in our hour of need? Who will draw the burning dichotomic line between journalist and blogger? Don't keep us in suspense! (It'd make maintaining my CV a lot easier, fot starters.)

My retort was intended to highlight the sweeping nature of your statement; I guess my bloggy vernacular obscured my rhetorical thrust. "My bad," as I believe The Kids are known to say.

PGR