Ah-hah, the game is afoot! And who might be the arbiters or guardians of
said craft, Michael?  To whom should we turn, Batman-like, in our hour of
need? Who will draw the burning dichotomic line between journalist and
blogger? Don't keep us in suspense! (It'd make maintaining my CV a lot
easier, fot starters.)

My retort was intended to highlight the sweeping nature of your statement;
I guess my bloggy vernacular obscured my rhetorical thrust. "My bad," as I
believe The Kids are known to say.

PGR