FWD:
Soapbox Science - Survey

In collaboration with New Scientist, the Soapbox Science Team is carrying out a survey that aims to improve our understanding of why people (men AND women) leave scientific careers (see http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22329770.300-letters-energy-efficiency-and-database-diagnosis.html#.U7_XnvldXXs, second letter) .

We're inviting anyone who studied a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subject as an undergraduate or postgraduate, but decided not to pursue a career in that field, to complete our online survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ns-soapboxscience). So if you do know anyone who did leave science after his/her BSc, MSc, PhD, or post-doc, I’d be really grateful if you could forward him/her the link to this survey

Cheers

Nathalie

Dr Nathalie Pettorelli

Institute of Zoology

Zoological Society of London

Regent's Park,

London, United Kingdom NW1 4RY

www.zsl.org/nathaliepettorelli

@Pettorelli

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com