Thanks, Pat, Max, Doug.

It's not so much the smothering, Pat. It's what to do with them all when space is often limited in a hotel room.
We even stayed in a tiny cabin in a park with no ensuite and liitte fridge at the end of the bed but it still had
mounds of surplus pillows. I'm with you, Doug: one small flat pillow for sleeping is all you need. As for pillow
protestors, Max, well someone needs a bit of a soft slap in the boudoir world anyway. I mean we only have one
head, a pillow helps by softening. But multi-pillowing doesn't multiply the comfort. It just gets in the way - and
probably adds to your hotel bill.

Bill