Thanks for clarifying that L
I've heard poets who sound as if they are turning into crows!

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Lawrence Upton
Sent: 17 July 2014 11:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: sorry for being late,let's pretend it's still Wednesday please

Well, I'm there at the present. For the last hour we have overblown singing
(volume and decoration = emotion = good) drifting down and mixing with the
MOR of the coffee shop and for many hours an ever-changing convention of
mothers with babies who sound as though they are turning into crows. Not
sure that Sutton has much to do with this poem though.