Dear All,

I am very happy to be launching the twelfth issue of *Blackbox Manifold*!
A very fine collection, and I hope you will find the time to agree:

       http://www.manifold.group.shef.ac.uk/

The issue features work by: James Byrne, James Capozzi,
Kelvin Corcoran, Beth Davyson, Dan Encarnacion, Henry Gould, Peter Hughes,
Tim Kahl, David Kennedy, George Life, Astrid Lorange, Martin Malone, Steve
McCaffery, Jal Nicholl, Karl O'Hanlon, Stuart Pickford, Angus Sinclair,
Zoe Skoulding, Lawrence Upton, Catherine Vidler and J.T. Welsch,
with Robert Mueller reviewing Andrew Levy and Adam Piette
reviewing Dear World & Everyone In It: New Poetry in the UK, edited
Nathan Hamilton.

Please spread the word if you are taken by what you read!

And in addition, some further good news: Alex Houen, my *Blackbox
Manifold* Co-editor,
has just published a chapbook entitled *Rouge States* with Oystercatcher
Press: http://www.oystercatcherpress.com/ahouen.html
  <http://www.oystercatcherpress.com/ahouen.html>
with very best wishes
Adam Piette