Whoo! I haven't considered that. I suppose I could apply for a travel grant
in the name of gaining crucial cultural production insight. I'll have to
look into it!

KS

---
*Kasper Salonen* (B.A./HuK)
Freelance Translation
Poet/Producer/Vice Secretary, Helsinki Poetry Connection
http://hkipoetryconnection.blogspot.com/
+358505554947