Re: Journals in Oceania­
www.anti-po-des-designjournal.org.nz
anti-po-des is published online, in New Zealand, and has an editorial board
drawn from throughout NZ, from Australia, UK and USA.
We are about to release our third call for papers, so are not an
'established' or 'substantial' journal. But we double-blind peer review,
support new researchers, have lively themes, and remain easily accessible.
Under Œcurrent issueš, you will be interested to read Lubomir Popov's case
study of the Fun Palace (UK) and there is a paper on the future of design
education in India by Indrani de Parker, among other papers related to New
Zealand.
The focus of the journal is on the social aspects of design in this Pacific
region and beyond.
Do check out the archive and the rest of the website and look out for the
call for papers.

Sally Hollis-McLeod
Coordinating Editor