Dear all,

I am looking for case studies on immigration, cultural integration of immigrants, immigration policies etc. in which designers and/or design researchers have been fully or partially participated. Is there anyone who is working on these topics, or who can share with me sample case studies, links, literature ..? Any example from around the world is welcome.

Thank you and have a nice summer!!!
Aslihan Oguz

--

Eating Designer / Food blogger

MA in Creative Sustainability

Aalto University, School of Arts, Design and Architecture

http://mydearkitcheninhelsinki.wordpress.com/
(+358) 44 0666 144