Hi Terese

I thought I should reply privately to say that I’d be very interested in the outcome of your project. We are about to launch a series of Badged Open Courses on OpenLearn, starting in August. I will be closely monitoring the impact of these and how we might take things further i.e. possibilities of linking to credit in the future. So, anything you can share would be gratefully received.

We will of course release our data into the open too when we’ve established impact and are working with the Centre for Recording Achievement to share findings with other HEIs in the UK.

Kind regards,

Patrina

Patrina Law

Head of Third Party Online Commissioning

The Open Media Unit

The Open University

Walton Hall

Milton Keynes MK7 6AA