Nice one! 'User-led Accessible Academic Communities' are precisely what we should be working towards across all sectors of learning as an alternative to the monolithic institutionalism that is (in my allegedly far from humble opinion) stifling real learning. Unfortunately MOOCs can tend to reinforce institutional monoliths rather than challenge them.

btw, the final link in your message, see this post, seems to go to a 404 error page.

Terry Loane