From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Thelma Jameson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 5:46 PM
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Fitness to attend disciplinary

Collective thoughts please. Just to reiterate here, my organisation colleague/employees are 'very' litigious/ET orientated more than i have ever come accross

I am of the opinion that an employee i sure recently is unfit to attend disciplinary. First acute stress due to "work related "diagnosed by own gp and have  current 4 wks fitnote.  On assessment he express various symptom in which i believe need to be addressed. I referred for  counselling and advise management that the diciplinary should be put on hold while support is provided. Behind the scene i aim to reassess him in few weeks when psychological symptoms assessed and ongoing support being provided.
I am keen to know what others could have done different .

As always. Thank Thelma