** The Music and Science list is managed by the Institute of Musical Research (www.music.sas.ac.uk) as a bulletin board and discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. **

MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

Dear All,

Does listening to music help you sleep?  Do you listen to music at bedtime?  Vicky Williamson (a music psychologist at the University of Sheffield) and myself (Simon Durrant of the Sleep and Cognition Laboratory at the University of Lincoln) have launched a new survey investigating the use of music to help us sleep.

The survey should take less than 15 minutes to complete, and to show our gratitude we are entering participants into a draw to win £100 of vouchers with a national retailer of your choice.  Please do participate regardless of whether or not you listen to music as you fall asleep (it's important that we also hear that voice, to get a balanced sample).

The survey can be found here: https://musicpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3XnfqJelYvMeVWl

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,

Simon Durrant