Elina Bardach Yalov,
Sorry but the moment you define the people in Gazza -including the ones
fighting for their freedom- as 'terrorists' you make your side clear.. you
are on 'bad Israel' side, please stop talking about issues being
complicated and 'not being one-sided' when you promote a one-sided and
black-and-white view on a massacre