Good afternoon everyone,

With apologies for cross-posting, I am delighted to share with you the announcement of the Europeana Strategy 2020 which sets out a new vision for how we can all help transform the world with culture through the Europeana community.

Europeana doesn't get a huge amount of airplay in the UK, but we are the 5th largest provider of content and it is becoming an increasingly important source of referrals and new partnership opportunities.

The Collections Trust is a key liaison between UK museums and Europeana, so do please get in touch with me if you would like to know more. We have recently seen more new members of the Europeana Network from UK museums than any other EU country, so now is a great time to join the network and see how Europeana can help you extend the reach and impact of your online collections.

Joining the Network is free, takes a few seconds and can be done online at http://pro.europeana.eu/web/guest/network/apply.

With best regards,

Nick

Nick Poole
Chief Executive
Collections Trust

Tel: 020 7942 6080

LinkedIn
Join CT's Collections Management Group

Visit Collections Trust online
www.collectionstrust.org.uk
www.collectionslink.org.uk
www.culturegrid.org.uk

Company Registration No: 1300565 Registered Charity No: 273984
Registered Office: Collections Trust, WC 209, Natural History Museum,
Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD

Begin forwarded message:

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg