Siobhan

Can I ask that you raise this as a Talis Aspire Support ticket so that the team can investigate why this isn't working for you, can you confirm which browser version is being used on the Microsoft Surface tablet when you raise the support ticket as this will enable us to explore further.

Kind Regards

Alison