From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 June 2014 11:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Access to research: Public libraries providing free access to academic articles and research

Libraries participating in the Access to Research service are listed here http://www.accesstoresearch.org.uk/libraries

The service seems to be ramping up but there are still a lot of public libraries *not* listed yet. I’m pleased to say that my local library authority is in the process so I’ll be looking forward to getting free access to what could otherwise be very expensive journal articles.

Access to Research is now on Twitter @A2R_4libraries

Ken

Ken Chad Consulting Ltd Tel: +44(0)7788727845  http://www.kenchadconsuting.com Twitter: @kenchad

Skype: kenchadconsulting