Hello,

I’m currently involved in meetings looking at our use of social media, as I would like to expand our use of it. It would be very helpful to have an idea of what other libraries are doing with social media, which I could then take to the meetings. To collect data I have set up a very short survey on Survey Monkey on social media and libraries which can be accessed at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XW9FQH9

I would welcome responses from anyone who is prepared to complete the survey. It consists of about seven questions, most are answered by tick boxes so it should take a couple minutes to complete.

As I’m using the free version of Survey Monkey there is no Thank You screen when you complete the survey, so I will thank you now in advance for taking part.

If anyone is in a similar situation and would like to view the data I’m happy to share this, but please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Mike

Mike Dann

Learning Resources Manager

New College Durham

This message is sent in confidence to the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission.

"SAVE THE PLANET - PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THIS EMAIL UNLESS STRICTLY NECESSARY"

New College Durham, Framwellgate Moor Campus, Durham DH1 5ES