Dear all.

Does anyone have personal experience of 'prescribing' books, articles and library visits that they are willing to share? There was BBC News coverage of social prescribing a few weeks ago that referred to a range of activities and resources.

I have had some examples where doctors have suggested specific reading and it seems to be part of a growing trend to promote a range of solutions to healthcare and lifestyle challenges.

I would be interested in hearing about social prescribing in non medical contexts. If you reply direct I will summarise for the list

Regards

David Byrne
BT