Hello,

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to complete my brief survey on the use of social media in libraries.

The survey is now closed as it has achieved 100 completed surveys, which is the maximum allowed under the free version of SurveyMonkey.

I will circulate the data to those who contacted me about sharing this. If anyone else is interested in the results, please contact me on [log in to unmask]

Thanks again.

Mike

Mike Dann

Learning Resources Manager

0191 375 4915

New College Durham, Framwellgate Moor Campus, Durham DH1 5ES

This message is sent in confidence to the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission.

"SAVE THE PLANET - PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THIS EMAIL UNLESS STRICTLY NECESSARY"