Posting on behalf of the Library Publishing Coalition.  Apologies for
cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues,

Do you distribute ETDs through your institutional repository? Do you
support the publication of open access journals? Do you aid in the creation
of open education resources?

If you engage in these or other forms of value-added content creation and
dissemination, help us to document the range of activities that libraries
are undertaking in “publishing” (broadly defined) through their work in
scholarly communications, digital humanities, digital sciences, and
institutional repositories.

To promote collaboration and knowledge-sharing, and to raise the visibility
of the unique contributions of libraries as “publishers,” the Library
Publishing Coalition (LPC) is compiling the second edition of its Library
Publishing Directory.

To have your library included, please complete our questionnaire by Friday,
August 8, 2014.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lpdupdate2015

The questionnaire has 32 questions and takes between 20 and 45 minutes to
complete. We recommend that you preview the questions and check our list of
respondents before you begin. Each institution should complete only ONE
questionnaire.

The Library Publishing Directory is an important tool for libraries wishing
to learn about this emerging field, connect with their peers, and align
their practices with those of the broader community. The first edition was
downloaded more than 2,000 times.

The Directory is published openly on the web and will include contact
information, descriptions, and other key facts about each library's
publishing services. An interactive version of the Directory is
forthcoming. A print version will also be made available for purchase.

Please e-mail Sarah Lippincott ([log in to unmask]) or Holly Mercer (
[log in to unmask]) with questions or comments. We look forward to hearing
from you.