Blimey, that's a bit of a come down for Zeus!

________________________________
From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MacLean, Sarah
Sent: 14 July 2014 09:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HER Forum Birthday Picture Quiz Results

Most people thought Olympia was a station, only one of you didn't! I can see why though.

Flag Fen also stumped a lot of people but I deliberately chose an awkward photograph to get you all guessing.

I probably wouldn't have got very many at all (maybe 2...) if I wasn't the one setting the quiz. Given the range of expertise on the list I did need to make it challenging and as a result may have been a bit more cruel in selecting difficult pictures :) Still I know several of you enjoyed the challenge so all worth it in the end!

Ad for cake - Hugh did you not get the virtual cake Jane sent to the list on Thursday? :) Probably travelled better than sending it via the post.

all the best

Sarah

Sarah MacLean
Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor
English Heritage