 From: Alex Godden <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 25 July 2014, 14:39
Subject: Re: Friday question: Beyond the borders...

Funnily enough I offered a similar service
to an Egyptian archaeologist I met at a conference, and they never got back to
me either.

I blame the revolution…

Alex Godden
Archaeological Officer
Cultural & Environmental Protection
West Berkshire Council Market StreetNewbury RG14 5LD
(01635) 519534 Ext 2534 [log in to unmask]
www.westberks.gov.uk/archaeology