Hi,

We’re planning on introducing twice daily taster talks at the Palace to give people a quick intro to the history of the site, essentially to offer something free and regular to auditory learners.

However, I would like to take some colleagues to experience good examples before we start planning ours and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good examples of such things in the London area, either museums or heritage sites.

Happy Friday!

Eleanor

Eleanor Sier

Learning Officer

Fulham Palace Trust

Fulham Palace

Bishops Avenue

London

SW6 6EA

T: 020 7751 2432

M: 07557 433328

View all our upcoming events for children and adults here:

http://www.fulhampalace.org/visiting-whats-on/

Follow us on Twitter: @Fulham_Palace

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Advoco Solutions - Powered by Sophos PureMessage.

For more information visit www.advoco-solutions.co.uk or email [log in to unmask]