Sorry everyone, please find the correct invitation attached.

Jenny

From: Jenny Wedgbury
Sent: 09 July 2014 13:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GEM London summer picnic party social - Thursday 7th August, St James' Park

Hello GEM Londoners,

GEM London summer picnic party social - Thursday 7th August, St James's Park

The Gem London co-convenors and I would like to invite you all to a summer picnic party in St James's Park (near the Inn the Park café) on the evening of Thursday 7th August from 18.00 - 20.30.

It will be a bring your own food and drink.

We look forward to seeing you there for nibbles, wine and sparkling conversation about museum/gallery education.

Please do email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you're planning on coming so we have an idea of numbers.

Best wishes

Jenny

Jenny Wedgbury
Acting Programme Manager - Families
Learning Department
020 7942 2598

Victoria and Albert Museum
Cromwell Road
London
SW7 2RL

Book now on www.vam.ac.uk/italianfashion<http://www.vam.ac.uk/italianfashion>
See the exhibition for free if you join as a V&A Member www.vam.ac.uk/members<http://www.vam.ac.uk/members>

Day Dreams and Diaries, the Story of Jacqueline Wilson
5 April - 2 November 2014 at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Keep in touch
Sign up for V&A e-newsletters www.vam.ac.uk/signup<http://www.vam.ac.uk/signup/>
Become a fan on Facebook.com/VictoriaandAlbertMuseum<http://www.facebook.com/VictoriaandAlbertMuseum>
Follow us on Twitter.com/V_and_A<http://www.twitter.com/V_and_A>

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, or disclose the contents of this message.
All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of The Victoria and Albert Museum or its affiliates.
The Victoria and Albert Museum accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus. Victoria & Albert Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 2RL, Tel: 0207 942 2000