Dear GEM Colleagues,

engage, the National Association for Gallery Education and the Marsh
Christian Trust are delighted to announce the Marsh Awards for Excellence in
Gallery Education 2014. The Awards, which recognise and celebrate the
achievements of those working in learning and education within gallery or
visual arts contexts (freelance, salaried or as volunteers), grant four
winners £500 to spend on their professional development.

I am incredibly proud to have been recognised with the award in such a
strong and competitive sector as gallery education.
Marsh Award winner

Who can be nominated?
Colleagues at all stages of their careers, working freelance, in salaried
positions or as volunteers, working with organisations of all sizes.
Nominations for non-members of engage are also invited. Nominators should be
a colleague or a representative of an organisation who has worked with the
nominee.

The deadline for nominations is 12pm on Monday 11 August 2014.
If you made a nomination in previous years please feel free to do so again -
we would be pleased to consider your nomination in 2014. engage wishes to
thank colleagues for the very high standard of applications received in the
past three years.

For full details, including a nomination form, visit the engage website and
download the Marsh Awards Call for Nominations document at:
www.engage.org/marsh-awards-2014

With best wishes,
Ailbhe
engage in the
visual arts

Ailbhe Mac Eoin
Communications Officer

engage Central Office, Rich Mix, 35-47 Bethnal Green Road, London E1 6LA
T +44 (0)20 7729 5858  F +44 (0)20 7739 3688  E [log in to unmask]
W http://www.engage.org
engage, the National Association for Gallery Education, is a charitable
company limited by guarantee. Charity number: 1087471 Company number:
4194208 OSCR number: SC039719. Registered office: Rich Mix, 35 - 47 Bethnal
Green Road, London E1 6LA

> * engage in membership
>         Join over 900 members in the UK and worldwide and become part of the
> UK's most effective advocacy and support organisation for gallery education -
> from just £33.50 per year http://www.engage.org/join
>
> * engage in the visual arts education sector
>         Nominate a colleague for a Marsh Award for Excellence in Gallery
> Education and they could win £500 for their CPD ­ visit
> http://engage.org/marsh-awards-2014 for further information
>
> * engage in professional development
                The engage International Conference will take place on 10
and 11 November in Leeds - visit http://engage.org/engageconference2014 for
further details, and follow #engconf14 on Twitter

If you have received this email in error please notify [log in to unmask]
Whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure that e-mails are free from
viruses, no liability can be accepted and the recipient is requested to use
their own virus checking software.