Dear GEM-ers,

Do you work in a university museum learning or family department? If so, I
am currently conducting some MA research into family programmes at
university museums and I would be very grateful if you could complete my
questionnaire (11 short questions) below. The answers will feed into my
research only (they won’t be published).

Thank you very much for your assistance,

Tempe Nell

Institute of Education - MA Museums & Galleries in Education

*1. What university museum do you work at?    *

*2. What is your role and department at the museum?*

*3. How does your museum define family visitors?*

*4. Do you have a family programme?*

*5. What percentage of the whole learning and/or public programme is your
family programme?*

*6. How is your family programme funded?*

*7. Are families a core or target audience at your museum?*

*8. What percentage do families represent in your visitor numbers?*

*9. Do you have any comments about welcoming families?*

*10. Is your department connected with the university’s programme for wider
participation or public engagement?*

*11. Do you have any further comments?*

Thank you for your participation, I hope you have a great week!