 Hi everyone,

I am buying some artefacts from ebay for handling and I wondered if anyone
could share some tips on how best to clean them (both for the object and
the people handling it). Some of these items are metal and probably pretty
mucky.

Thanks,

Esther

Esther Hallberg

Heritage Engagement and Learning Consultant

07803052369

www.estherhallberg.blogspot.com