Hi Ikko,

can you take a look to the log files and tell us if they contain any error message please ?

You can find them in <subject directory>.bedpostX/logs/

Cheers,
Moises.

On 2 July 2014 14:41, 木村一皓 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

I'm now using NVIDA CUDA 5.5, Grid Engine 2011.11, Centos 6.5, fsl 5.06.
When I try to run bedpostx_gpu from HCP data like this,

bedpostx_gpu <subject directory> --n=3 --model=2 --g

then came

subjectdir is <subject directory>
subjectdir is <subject directory>
Making bedpostx directory structure
Copying files to bedpost directory
Queuing parallel processing stage
Queuing post processing stage
Type <subject directory>.bedpostX/monitor to show progress.
Type <subject directory>.bedpostX/cancel to terminate all the queued tasks.
You will get an email at the end of the post-processing stage.

When I typed <subject directory>.bedpostX/monitor, there came the problem as follows.

0 parts processed of 67
All parts processed

 And, when I tried bedpostx instead of bedpostx_gpu, neither was successful, with " 0 parts processed of 67  All parts processed."
How could it occur?  Am I missing some steps?

Best,
Ikko