Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:07:50 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] classification tractography
To: [log in to unmask]

Yes that’s right.

On 23 Jul 2014, at 13:56, Alain Imaging <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yep Saad,
that was clear, thanks!

So, just to test my understanding: let's say that I want to create some ROI in the striatum of each subject, based on the connectivity of the striatum itself with the cerebral lobe. All I need is the os2t option, in order to select those voxel in my seed that are more connected to the target I'm interested in.
Am I right ?

Alain