Dear Dr Stephen,

Yes I am going back to the section in the basic unix tutorial on emacs. I will try first what you have advised me and post more questions later. Thanks!

Best regards,

Isobel French
Academic Coordinator and Research Officer
Division of Neurosurgery
Department of Surgery
Faculty of Medicine
University of Malaya