Dear Dr Stephen,

Yes I am going back to the section in the basic unix tutorial on emacs. I
will try first what you have advised me and post more questions later.
Thanks!

*Best regards,*

*Isobel French*
*Academic Coordinator and Research Officer*
*Division of Neurosurgery*
*Department of Surgery*
*Faculty of Medicine*
*University of Malaya*