Hi there,

I have 12 subjects who were scanned twice and I would like to do a group analysis combining the 2 sessions.
To do so, I've ran the 1st level analysis for each of the 2 sessions of my 12 subjects (24 1st level analyses) and then I've set a 2nd level FE analysis as discribed in the Multi-Session & Multi-Subject section of the FEAT userguide, (i.e FE with 24 inputs (2 sessions per subject), 12 EVs picking out my 2 sessions and 12 contrasts representing my 12 subject means).

According to the userguide, I now have to set up a third level analysis to get the mean group effect accross subjects selecting the 12 directories that represent each of my subjects that I should have obtained from the 2nd level analysis. The problem is that I don't get this output from the 2nd level analysis. Instead, I get 9 cope folders (because my 1st level analysis contains 9 contrasts) each containing 12 cope images in their respective stat folder (corresponding to my 12 subjects).

Have I done something wrong? How can I set up the 3rd level ME analysis to get the mean group effect accross subjects?

Many thanks for your help,

Best wishes

Pierre