Hi Bianca,

It's probably better in general to use FNIRT (you may have selected it in the "Non-Linear" option in the FEAT Registration tab). However, it's simpler if you set the whole model using FEAT (i.e., as if you were going to run this as a higher-level FEAT analysis), then just take the filtered_func_data.nii.gz from the *.gfeat directory and use as the input to randomise. The registration will be either linear or non-linear depending on the configurations set in FEAT then.

All the best,

Anderson