Thanks!
I've never used convertwarp. Is it much better than just using convert_xfm -concat?

On 11 July 2014 20:31, Stamatios Sotiropoulos <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Exactly, just use a t1_brain (i.e. bet t1 first).

Cheers
Stam

On 11 Jul 2014, at 11:29, Linden Parkes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Ah k
So if I run flirt with -in Diffusion.bedpostX/nodif_brain.nii.gz -ref /t1.nii.gz  -omat /nodif_brain.mat
the nodif_brain.mat is equivalent to the diff2str.mat from the tutorial? and then if the take the inverse of that using convert_xfm -inverse to get the str2diff.mat?